Thursday, March 12, 2009

Carla and Dan






I love this image of Carla and Dan!  I had my clients vote on their favorite engagement photos and 9 times out of 10,  they would pick this one!  I give everyone a FREE engagement session too!

I talked with Carla on the phone about the two of them harmonizing their outfits for the photo shoot.  I suggested that they both wear light or both wear dark colors.  Well, she showed up in a tight formal tube top with skinny jeans.  He showed up in a baggy white shirt and loose khaki shorts, unshaven for a while.   I wanted to capture their personalities, love and affection for each other!

I complimented her on the flower in her hair and I decided to make it a very casual look!  He was from California in comfy sandals and she was from Michigan a sweet midwestern girl.  

Needless to say they loved the image too!   I created a table at their wedding with an assortment of engagement photos too!

I captured this image of them dancing from afar.  It was a quiet romantic moment in the twilight.  I like to tell a story of the entire day and I think they used this image on the last page of their wedding album.

Isabella Leslie Adiska
A Pair of Photographers
(248) 763-2488
(734) 662-9199
http://www.apairphoto.com


No comments:

Post a Comment